What makes FOunders embassy different?
Diversity and inclusion are at our core. Many organizations consider helping international and immigrant entrepreneurs, but it comes secondary to their primary goal: to see substantial returns. We believe that radical inclusiveness will drive far greater outcomes than ever before and it starts with bringing people together from diverse backgrounds to solve the world's most consequential problems.
Additionally, we are a zero-equity accelerator - companies that join our programs do not give away equity in exchange for funding. We accept companies who aren't looking for another $100K to cover overhead costs, we help startups who are ready for $2M, $5M, or $10M rounds.
What Founders Embassy is *not*?
- Founders Embassy is *not* an incubator. We do not house companies for months at a time.
- It is *not* an investment fund - we have no intention to take any part of a startup's equity in exchange for funding. We do, however, help these founders connect to and communicate effectively with Silicon Valley investors.
Who should apply for the Founders Embassy Acceleration Program?
- Post-Seed tech-enabled startups with a team, a Minimum Valuable Product, and some traction are the best candidates for the program.
- A startup should already have some funding raised in their home country and be preparing to raise a VC round of funding at the moment of applying for the program.
- To qualify for the program, it is not required for the startup to be based outside of the U.S. However, if the company is based in the U.S., we do require for one of the founders to be either an international citizen or an immigrant living in the U.S.
Does Founders Embassy focus on helping founders from specific countries?
No. All international founders are welcome at Founders Embassy. As long as founders are international citizens or immigrants living in the U.S, it doesn't matter what country they are from originally.
Does Founders Embassy focus on specific verticals or industries?
No. Founders Embassy is industry-agnostic.
Can founders participate in the Founders Embassy Acceleration Program remotely?
No. We do not allow remote participation as we believe it cannot replace the unique value of in-person interaction during the program. Attendance of all sessions is mandatory.